Burn At Least 12lbs Of Fat In 12 Weeks With Only A Set Of Dumbbells
The Best Place For Workouts Using Your Home Gym
Dumbbell Fat Burn is the ultimate program for burning fat with ONLY a set of dumbbells.
($50 Off - Limited Time)
"I can't believe how much this works. I've lost 12lbs and I'm only 6 weeks in"
"This is perfect if you have dumbbells and want to lose weight"
"I'm following the program and it's worth 100X what they're charging for it"
What You'll Get In This Program
#1 Simple Nutrition (That's Delicious)
- How to still eat your favorite foods and lose weight
- Eat 2,000 calorie meals and still burn fat
- Burn fat whilst avoiding restrictive diets & calorie counting
#2 Workouts (That You'll Enjoy)
- Shred body fat AND never do any cardio
- ONLY 3 workouts a week to burn at least 12lbs of fat in 12 weeks
- Finally see your abs from only 2 abs exercises
#3 Support (& Accountability)
- Get access to a private community of certified PT's & RD's
- Stay accountable with people on a similar journey
- Get immediate support and questions answered
Whats Included In The Course
Dumbbell Fat Burn Workout
Science based 3 phase workout plan to shred at least 12lbs of fat in 12 weeks.
- Requires less than 3 hours a week
- Simple formula for gaining lean muscle without fat
- Designed by 2 decades of experience from certified personal trainer and weight lifting coach, Steve Hoyles.
Total Value: $595
SHG Diet & Nutrition Guide
Shred body fat and still eat your favorite foods every day. You'll learn:
- Why most "diets" don't work
- What movie stars do to get in shape quickly
- How to eat your favorite foods and still burn fat
Total Value: $295
Strong Home Gym Community
Access to the private community at Strong Home Gym to help with:
- Support and accountability from like minded people
- Access to vetted certified personal trainers & registered dietitians
- Get answers to your specific questions/ check your form/ meal plans
Total Value: $335
Meet Your Instructor
Hi - I'm Mike Beatty. I am no fitness guru! I'm just an ordinary guy who has always taken an interest in staying fit. I'm a qualified PE teacher and have a degree in Sports Science yet I still found it hard to cut through all the fitness jargon.
I've tried various things over the years including running 5 times a week and training for a marathon. It turns out, I hate any form of steady-state cardio!
Despite my efforts, I just ended up with a flabby soft body, permanently hungry and tired.
But after 12 weeks following a training plan from a certified personal trainer and weight-lifting coach, I got in better shape than I ever had been in.
Here's who helped me to do this...
Meet Your Personal Trainer
Steve Hoyles has over 2 decades of experience helping people 1-on-1 and he's compiled this experience to produce this program.
He owns his own 80,000-square-foot commercial gym called My Gym just outside of Machester in England. He continues to train clients and help hundreds of people get into better shape every month.
His programs have been used all over the world and he's been featured in Men's Health.
Dumbbell Fat Burn Is For You If...
- You're fed up of slick fitness marketing that doesn't work for you
- You want to learn the 3 main core principles that will help you stay in shape long term
- You're ready to finally get the body you're proud of without doing endless cardio & eating like a rabbit
Dumbbell Fat Burn Is NOT For If...
- You want a 'quick fix' or 'magic pill' to get you in shape
- You aren't willing to take instructions and prefer to figure things out by watching hours of conflicting YouTube videos
- You don't have access to dumbbells/ able to commit at least 2 hours a week to exercise
MASSive Biceps Program
Get at least 5% bigger arms in 8 weeks.
- Fill out your T-shirt with these simple science proven 7 exercises
- Additional workouts to complement the main program if you want them
- Target all 3 main areas of the biceps to get a full upper arm
Total Value: $75
Belt & Braces Abs Workout
Get six-pack abs in 8 weeks.
- 30-minute workouts to target the abs
- Designed to supplement the main workouts
- Discover the most effective type of ab exercises that most people won't tell you about
Total Value: $85
Bun Show Program
8 most effective glute exercises to get a peachy bum!
- Improve your athleticism with these simple 8 exercises
- Supplement your main workout
- A strong butt leads to a strong body
Total Value: $65
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Do I Get Access?
How does lifetime access to the course sound?
Do I Need To Be In Shape Before Joining?
No. But this program is designed for people with some experience lifting weights. You simply change the amount of weight you lift to suit your level (the program will help decide what weight to start at). But it is advised that you have lifted some dumbbells before.
How Heavy Do My Dumbbells Need To Be?
You do need a set of dumbbells to complete this workout. We recommend a set of 10-50lbs in 10lb increments or less. If you have a set that goes up to 80-100lbs it may be beneficial if you already weight train but they are not necessary to see great results.
Is There A Guarantee?
Absolutely. We have a 30 day money back guarantee! If you aren't satisfied for any reason at all you can ask for your money back in full within 30 days of the purchase.
Can I Stick To The Nutrition Advice If I Am Vegan?
The nutrition advice can be tailored to suit your food preferences. However, it is a high-protein diet, and is not really suited to vegans. If you are a vegetarian, you will have the following sources to choose from: Tofu, Greek yogurt, plant-based protein powder, and eggs (if you eat them). The required protein is 0.5-1g per lb of body weight per day, so you will need to eat at least 2-3 of the sources listed above to make this plan work for you.
Do I have to buy shakes, organic food, or any other hidden supplements?
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
DISCLAIMER: The sales figures stated on this landing page and discussed in the Dumbbell Fat Burn